[vc_row bg_type=”bg_color” bg_color_value=”rgba(153,153,153,0.1)”][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Masoud Safarnia was born in Istanbul, Turkey in 1984 and graduated in Master of Art in Visual Communication in Islamic Azad University of Yazd in 2015. He has over 7 years’ experience in various operational and HR roles, predominantly in photography, graphic design and visual affaires. He held some important photo exhibitions in 2015 with the names of Advertising Photography and Defamiliarization, Graphic Design and Advertising Posters in Yazd. He joined the Tabriz Photography Association in 2007 and Tabriz Young Cinema Association in 2012. His research interests span both graphic and taking photographs. In addition, he has made numerous contributions to photographing and counselling the advertisement.
In 2017, his five works were selected at the “Dask” Contest Photo Exhibition WHICH WAS HELD IN Akçakoca, Turkey. He took place in the Cukurca photo safari in 2019 in Turkey. In 2019, his one works were selected at the “Dask” Contest Photo Exhibition WHICH WAS HELD IN Tokat, Turkey.
Master of Art (MA):
- Visual communication, Art and Architecture Faculty, Islamic Azad University of Yazd, IRAN, 2013-2015.
- A Function Study of Defamiliarization in Commercial Photography and its Application in Contemporary Graphic Works.
Bachelor of Art (BA):
- Visual communication, Art and Architecture Faculty, University College of Nabi Akram, Tabriz, IRAN, 2009-2011.
- Graphic Design, Art and Architecture Faculty at Islamic Azad University of Shabestar, IRAN, 2004-2007.
High School diploma:
- Mathematics at “Sama High School”, Tabriz, IRAN, 1998-2002.
- Photo exhibition entitled “Defamiliarization and Advertising Photography”, 2015, Yazd-IRAN.
- Photo exhibition entitled “Defamiliarization, Graphic Design and Advertising Posters”, Yazd Visual Arts Association, 2015, Yazd-IRAN.
- Graphic design exhibition entitled “Maktab-e-Azad”, Professor Yasemi Gallery, Tabriz Cultural House, 2009, Tabriz-IRAN.
- First Group Exhibition of Natural Photography, Khaghani Cultural Complex, 2010, Tabriz-IRAN.
- Natural Photography Exhibition with “Rastak” group for Cancer Children in Tabriz Mayoralty Museum, 2010, Tabriz-IRAN.
- Second Group Exhibition of Natural Photography, Khaghani Cultural Complex, 2011, Tabriz-IRAN.
- Group Illustration Exhibition entitled “Sad Negah”, Contemporary Art Gallery of Yazd, 2014, IRAN.
- Participated in the “Khayyam” Photography Festival in 2016.
- Group Self Portrait Exhibition, Parnian Gallery, Mart 2108, Kazeroon, IRAN.
Honors and Awards:
- Ranked 2nd at the first poster design competition in the Artistic Association of Graphic, Sama college, Jan, 2017, Maragheh – IRAN.
- Selected 3 works at the “Dask” Contest Photo Exhibition, 2017, Akçakoca-TURKEY.
- Membership of Tabriz Photography Association, since 2007.
- Membership of Tabriz Young Cinema Association, since 2012.
- Membership of Tabriz Visual Arts Association, since 2015.
- Membership of Art Credit Fund of Iran since 2015.
Other related experiences:
- Executive director and referee of the group photo exhibition: “Haghighat Sar”, Contemporary Art Gallery of Yazd, 2014, IRAN.
- The director of Visual Affairs at the illustrative exhibition entitled “Sad Negah”, Contemporary Art Gallery of Yazd, 2014, IRAN.