Masoud Safarnia, 1984
Tehran - Iran Email: email@example.com
Master of Art (MA): Visual communication, Art and Architecture Faculty, Islamic Azad University of Yazd, IRAN, 2013-2015.
Thesis: A Function Study of Defamiliarization in Commercial Photography and its Application in Contemporary Graphic Works.
Bachelor of Art (BA): Visual communication, Art and Architecture Faculty, University College of Nabi Akram, Tabriz, IRAN, 2009-2011.
Associate's Degree: Graphic Design, Art and Architecture Faculty at Islamic Azad University of Shabestar, IRAN, 2004-2007.
High School diploma: Mathematics at “Sama High School”, Tabriz, IRAN, 1998-2002.
- Photo exhibition entitled “Defamiliarization and Advertising Photography”, 2015, Yazd-IRAN.
- Photo exhibition entitled “Defamiliarization, Graphic Design and Advertising Posters”, Yazd Visual Arts Association, 2015, Yazd-IRAN.
- Graphic design exhibition entitled “Maktab-e-Azad”, Professor Yasemi Gallery, Tabriz Cultural House, 2009, Tabriz-IRAN.
- First Group Exhibition of Natural Photography, Khaghani Cultural Complex, 2010, Tabriz-IRAN.
- Natural Photography Exhibition with “Rastak” group for Cancer Children in Tabriz Mayoralty Museum, 2010, Tabriz-IRAN.
- Second Group Exhibition of Natural Photography, Khaghani Cultural Complex, 2011, Tabriz-IRAN.
- Group Illustration Exhibition entitled “Sad Negah”, Contemporary Art Gallery of Yazd, 2014, IRAN.
- Participated in the “Khayyam” Photography Festival in 2016.
- Group Self Portrait Exhibition, Parnian Gallery, Mart 2108, Kazeroon, IRAN.
Honors and Awards:
- Ranked 2nd at the first poster design competition in the Artistic Association of Graphic, Sama college, Jan, 2017, Maragheh – IRAN.
- Selected 5 works at the "Dask" Contest Photo Exhibition, 2017, Akçakoca -TURKEY.
- Selected 1 works at the "Dask" Contest Photo Exhibition, 2019, Tokat -TURKEY.
- Membership of Tabriz Photography Association, since 2007.
- Membership of Tabriz Young Cinema Association, since 2012.
- Membership of Tabriz Visual Arts Association, since 2015.
- Membership of Art Credit Fund of Iran since 2015.
Other related experiences:
- Executive director and referee of the group photo exhibition: "Haghighat Sar", Contemporary Art Gallery of Yazd, 2014, IRAN.
- The director of Visual Affairs at the illustrative exhibition entitled "Sad Negah", Contemporary Art Gallery of Yazd, 2014, IRAN.